Senior Data Warehouse Architect - AutoTrader Group Job
Date: Oct 12, 2013
Location: Atlanta, GA, US
This position is a hands-on, technical position operating, administrating and supporting the company's enterprise Business Intelligence Reporting and Analytic tool, OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) platform. The ideal candidate will have a diverse background in Business Intelligence reporting technologies, with a specialty in OBIEE and BI Publisher. Candidate is considered a Subject Matter Expert for the OBIEE stack. The candidate will also have a solid data warehouse background and a firm grasp on various database architectures for OLTP, ODS, OLAP and Data Warehouse databases.
The Business Intelligence Senior Architect is responsible for the overall architecture, model and solution design of our OBIEE 11g Business Intelligence application suite. This individual will be a member of a team comprised of BI specialists in Architecture, Informatica, Reporting and Data Modeling. He/she must be a hands-on technical architect with the ability to provide leadership/communication to business management and cross-functional teams.
Â· Overall technical owner and administrator for OBIEE and related BI Solutions â€“ Oracle E-Business Suite; OBIEE 11g; OBIA 7.9.6.x; Oracle Revenue & Management Billing (RMB); BI Publisher.
Â· Create and maintain the end to end architecture and security for all BI Applications. Develop and maintain a governance model for standardization of BI procedures and reports by publishing a best practice standard.
Â· Design, create, develop, tune, and administer OBIEE Metadata RPD. Prefer multi-source design experience including real-time OLTP design knowledge.
Â· Conduct design sessions with data owners toward capturing business requirement for an analytics environment.
Â· Help mentor and lead other members of the Business Intelligence team by providing assistance and technical training.
Â· Work closely with end user community to enhance and improve the user experience architecture look and feel.
Â· Work with other IT groups including the PMO department, Business Management, and Cross-Functional teams. Create technical design documents based on the functional requirements.
Â· Provides architectural input to Informatica ETL and reporting as needed.
Â· Develop oracle data marts in OBIEE for Business Intelligence, Reporting and Analytics.
· Experience with full lifecycle of Business Intelligence projects
· 8+ years systems analysis experience on multiple projects
· 6+ years using: Oracle’s OBIEE 10 and 11g (prefer recent, hands-on 11g experience): Dashboards; Scorecards; Mobile; Analysis/Answers; Siebel Analytics
· 6+ years using Oracle Business Intelligence Applications. Prefer experience with Finance; Project Analytics; Procure/Spend; Supply Chain/Order Management.
· Experience with OBIEE installation, configuration and administration
· Experience using Oracle BI Publisher (version 11 preferred)
· Experience: Oracle E-Business Suite (prefer 12.x), Oracle Discoverer, other Oracle development tools
· Oracle Data Base Tools/Technologies (prefer Oracle 11)
· Experience with Oracle on Demand (OOD) environments desired.
· Knowledge of computer software, such as SQL, Visual Basic, Oracle, etc. (Required)
· Knowledge of or experience with Oracle’s Revenue and Management Billing (RMB) a “highly desired”
· 8+ years experience performing conceptual/logical/physical data modeling in complex environment.
· 8+ years experience with Data Warehousing, Data Marts, OLAP/OLTP environments.
Experience with/knowledge of Informatica PowerCenter 9.x is preferred
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segments: Architecture, Database, Data Architect, Data Warehouse, Oracle, Engineering, Technology, Data